Succulent w/Black Pot
Please read the following Important Info...
***COVID UPDATE**** Due to current mandates from the Kentucky Governor;
* Only 8 spots are available and only the actual 8 painters will be allowed in the studio.
* 6 feet social distancing must be maintained.
* Masks are required!!!
Upon arrival and before continuing into our studio, you will be required to review and sign our workshop waiver/non-disclsure contract.
- We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time of the workshop so that we can start on time. Anyone arriving any later than 20 minutes after the start time will not be allowed to enter the workshop and their reservation fee will NOT be refunded.
- Because of time constraints and the way our workshops are instructed, we can only allow each person to make ONE project per workshop. If there are multiple designs you'd like, we suggest finding a friend to purchase a spot and make it for you.
- Unless noted, ALL workshops are for adults only!!! You must be 18 years old to attend an adult workshop.
- The majority of our projects involve wood! As you know, no two pieces of wood are alike. Grains, texture and aging/stain is different in every piece. There will be knots, chips, cracks and other natural blemishes that will give your piece character. You will always the option to leave it in it's natural state OR paint to your style. If your project is being displayed outside or in an area prone to moisture we recommend the you protect it using a poly acrylic sealer, available at any home improvement store.
- You may be using electric sanders, cordless drills, staple/air nailers and other power tools. You will also be using sand paper, latex and chalk type paints, water based stains as well as all natural bees waxes.
- Our workshop projects are more detailed than our Take & Make kits. They require more time and guidance. Because of this, we do NOT allow workshop project materials to be taken home to be completed.
- Cancellation Policy: Due to the custom nature of ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS!!!! However, if you cancel within 48 hours of the start time, your FULL reservation fee will be converted into a credit that can be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations, will not receive a studio credit. If you are a no show, you will forfeit your payment!