Mini Farmhouse Riser
Please read the following Important Info...
For the safety of my family, our staff and others that attend, please DO NOT attend if you are feeling ill. I am willing to either box your design up as a make at home kit, or offer a studio credit good towards a future party once you're felling well.
Masks are NOT required, however strongly encouraged upon entry and until you are seated. To ensure the comfort of my guests, I and my staff will be in masks for the duration of the party.
Unfortunately, upon arrival, we will be requesting guests review and sign our workshop waiver/non-disclosure contract prior to beginning any class. This disclosure protects us from people attending my parties only to gain information in an "attempt" to replicate my business. If you are not willing to sign such agreement, you will not be allowed to remain at the party and will forfeit any fees paid.
- We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time of the workshop so that we can start on time. Anyone arriving any later than 20 minutes after the start time will not be allowed to enter the workshop and their reservation fee will NOT be refunded.
- Because of time constraints and the way our workshops are instructed, we can only allow each person to make ONE project per workshop. If there are multiple designs you'd like, we suggest finding a friend to purchase a spot and make it for you.
- Unless noted, ALL workshops are for adults only!!! You must be 18 years old to attend an adult workshop.
- The majority of our projects involve wood! As you know, no two pieces of wood are alike. Grains, texture and aging/stain is different in every piece. There will be knots, chips, cracks and other natural blemishes that will give your piece character. You will always the option to leave it in it's natural state OR paint to your style. If your project is being displayed outside or in an area prone to moisture we recommend the you protect it using a poly acrylic sealer, available at any home improvement store.
- You may be using electric sanders, cordless drills, staple/air nailers and other power tools. You will also be using sand paper, latex and chalk type paints, water based stains as well as all natural bees waxes.
- Cancellation Policy: Due to the custom nature of ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS!!!! However, if you cancel within 48 hours of the start time, your FULL reservation fee will be converted into a credit that can be used for future workshops. If you are a no show, you will forfeit your payment!
Super cute mini farmhouse wood riser. Perfect for hand soaps or candles.
Measures 11.75" x 6" x 2"
**Candle, Ring and pumpkin nit included***